ACET Recycling LLC is a fast-growing family-owned Recycling and Site Development company. We are currently seeking an Estimator to join our team. We are looking for smart and hard-working individuals ready to take the initiative and get things done! Estimators are responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. Estimators must aggressively follow-up with subcontractors to ensure that bids are received. Estimators also work with the Project Management teams to follow-up on bids and budgets to close the business. Must Be able to do Take Offs!
- Must be knowledgeable in the excavating and site work industry.
- Develop a clear understanding of the project specifications & components as it relates to the logistics of the earthwork quantities
- Experience in AGTEK software and other electronic takeoff software (Blue Beam).
- Review project specifications and plans to identify job related costs and performance requirements. Anticipate problems and develop contingency plans.
- Review bid requirements thoroughly and asks follow-up question on every bid.
- Consistently follows up on submitted bids and budgets.
- Must be able to comprehend and perform business math calculations, spatial comprehension, understanding and using financial statements, interpreting data from the various departments.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English to interact with clients, employees, vendors, and professionals.
- Must know Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Earthworks, Project, etc.
- Must be self-motivated & and punctual.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.