ACET Recycling is looking for a skilled Bilingual Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of Administrative and clerical/accounting support for branch leadership as needed.
Skills – Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, mainly utilizing Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Candidates must possess excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge (technical/practical/managerial)- Must be detail oriented with good problem-solving skills. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be a team player.
- Broad understanding of the construction industry, Civil preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong math and analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage to very tight timelines;
- Functions effectively as part of a team;
- Highly accountable and proactive;
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Administrative and clerical support for branch leadership as needed;
Daily Tasks and Functions
- * Vendor Statement Reconciliations
- * Researching missing invoices
- * Create Purchase Orders
- *Code weekly vendor invoices, get invoices approved and enter into Quickbooks
- * Serve as a backup to Accounts Receivable
- * Handle projects when assigned to
- *Ordering & scheduling fuel for large fleet
- * 5 years Office and Accounting experience required
- * Bilingual required
- Job Type: Full-time